9/11/2013

Photos and Video from Facets 2013 BBQ

You may be aware that Marcia Friend of Facets by Marcia has a barbeque every year at her home with husband Paul. All doll collectors are invited. This year the event was on Sunday, September 8.
Bob and I, along with Rudy, have been attending for several years. I wouldn't miss it!
I get to hang out with doll buddies, shop, sell, get free stuff, give free stuff,  have show and tell and all good things one does with doll friends.
Here is a link to some fun photographs from the event. Don't miss the video at the bottom of the page. I do make an appearance wearing my fabulous new fur.
Can you spot Rudy under the table?



http://facetsbymarcia.com/BBQ2013.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.