6/20/2011

A Photoshoot: Misaki, Poppy, Monogram

I recently acquired a maimed Pure Evil Misaki doll for a good price. I'm a sucker for curly blonde hair. She lived for a while with her broken off forearm taped to the rest of her arm during which time I hunted down a matching body. Now while I wait for her original outfit to show up, she is trying out an Azone fashion entitled Ruban de fe`ee.  There's no evil here.
 


The Bergdorf Goodman Fashion Night Out doll has finally given up her suit for a more summer friendly ensemble. This doll is a delight to photograph. Her eyes are gorgeous.



Monogram Magnificent was all too happy to grab Bergdorf's suit. I've taken her braid-wrapped bun down and just kept the pony tail. More work will have to be done...but you can't see any of that anyway so why am I telling you?
The hat is by my friend Cisca from The Netherlands.





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love them all, but Poppy would have to be my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post pics of the monogram with her hair down if you can.

    Ariss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your beautiful photographies.
    I got a nippon misaki pure evil doll recently and i would like to ask a question about it.
    Did you wash the hair of your doll to make them more pretty ?
    Thanks for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.